Vegan Chocolate chip Cookies

Hey guys! So today I wanted to share with you a recipe that im really proud of because... I came up with it myself!  I was just experim...


Hey guys! So today I wanted to share with you a recipe that im really proud of because... I came up with it myself! 
I was just experimenting the past two months with deferent chocolate chip cookies recipes and I figured that I could come up with one myself! So after 3-4 tries I found the best recipe for vegan chocolate chip cookies! 


*The amount of each ingridient may seem a bit weird, but when i was making the cookies i was just keep weighing and adding. *
227 grams vegan butter
165 grams sugar
112 grams non dairy milk
348 grams flower
8 grams baking powder 
2 tbsp cocunut cream 
chocolate (as much as you want)
•First, combine the butter and sugar until the mixture is soft. ( It would help if the butter is room temperature)

•Next, add the non dairy milk and the coconut cream and stir well.
•After that add the flour and the baking powder little by little and mix well.
•Finally, you can add the chocolate drops. If you want cacao flavored cookies, simply add as much as cocoa powder are you want.
As for the cooking process, just line a baking tray with parchment paper and bake them at 180°C
The dough will be really sticky, so you might want to use a spoon to put them in a tray.
There is not a particular time of cooking, I just poke them and take them out when they have reach the softness I want.
TIP: You can damp your fingers and smooth down the cookies before baking, for a better look.
Thank you so much for visiting, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! See you next time! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Got any question? Comment down below and I will be happy to answer!

Flickr Images