Vegan Breakfast Cakes

Hello flowers! Today’s recipe is for an amazing breakfast, that it’s healthy, nutritious and tastes like apple pie!  I call them Break...

Hello flowers!

Today’s recipe is for an amazing breakfast, that it’s healthy, nutritious and tastes like apple pie!  I call them Breakfast Cakes!
It doesn’t require a lot of time, and you can even make it the night before, or pack it with you at work or school.
I think it’s wonderfully what you can do with simple ingredients and I believe the taste won’t let you down!
1 apple
1 1/5 cup oats
1 tbsp flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup soy milk (or any diary free milk you like)
1 tbsp grounded up flax seed (you can replace it with Chia seeds, or skip this ingredient)
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
Sprinkles or coconut shreds for toppings (optional)



·        First, cut the apple into cubes and place it in the food processor with the milk, the maple syrup the sugar and the cinnamon and process until the apple is chopped into really tiny pieces. You can keep going if you don’t want the apple’s texture.
·        Then, add the oats, the flour the baking powder and the flax. 
·         Take a baking tray, preferably one that’s similar to the photo, and spay it with some oil.  Put about 2 tbsp in each cake. At this point you can add the sprinkles.
·         Bake at 200oC for 20 minutes
When they are done, just take them out of the oven and let them cool a bit before you eat them. I personally top mine with some maple syrup, but it’s totally optional. 

Thank you so much for reading my blog, if you have any questions or you have a suggestion for next posts feel free to comment down below. If you try any of my recipes, tag me on Instagram! You can find all of my social media information around my blog, or in the about section!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Got any question? Comment down below and I will be happy to answer!

Flickr Images