How to Gain Followers on Tumblr

Hello flowers! Today I will be sharing with you basic tips and tricks I’ve learned over the years on my Tumblr journey on how to gain fo...

Hello flowers!
Today I will be sharing with you basic tips and tricks I’ve learned over the years on my Tumblr journey on how to gain followers!

SET UP A QUEUE

This is by far the most important tip on how to gain Tumblr followers. It’s really important to be active 24/7 if you really want to get traffic at your blog and gain followers. That way new people can find you even when you are sleeping.  Except from the queue in Tumblr I use qplus.io because it gives you the option to put more posts in queue.(Tumblr only gives you 300 posts, q+ gives 600, combine them and you have posts for days!)  
  You can also use Archive Poster, it really helps with setting up you queue, you just got to a blogs url and put at the and /archive (example: www.dar-kn-ess.tumblr.com/archive) and hit enter. You now get a page with all the posts of that blog, you can click whatever post you want and post it, or queue it up in qplus or the standar queue option Tumblr gives you.   
  As for the queue set up, put it from 12 am to 12 am and I personaly set my queue to post 50 posts a day.

HAVE A SPECIFIC THEME

Well this one is obvious, but you need to have a specific theme (black and white, grunge, summer, anime, boho, aesthetic, nature and the list goes on). You followers will be really confused if they follow you because you have a b&w grunge theme and one day they see colorful anime posts. If you want you can set up another blog for something different.

FOLLOW SIMILAR BLOGS

If you reach out and follow people that have the same taste as you its more likely for them to follow you back. And you can also get inspired from them. 

FOLLOW BACK*

We all know the follow back tactic, but be careful. Don’t overdo it! Just stick to the upper tip, follow similar blogs to yours and don’t expect everyone to follow you back.  The follow limit at Tumblr is 5.000 and if you want to clear up you can use the extension Xkit (the link I give you is a copy of the original, because the first one is broken and the guy that had it is unable it fix it atm.) which has an extension that finds inactive blogs you follow, so that way you can clear up space.


  *ALERT* The following link I will give I think is against of some of the rules Tumblr has, so use at your own risk. I personally hardly ever use it  because the people that follow you only want a follow back and thus they never interact with you. The site is Blog-Plug  and you just put your blogs url and a description about the theme of your blog, you then choose three categories that fit your blog and you post that mini resume for everyone to see and follow. There is also a option to let people know if you follow back or not.

INTERACT WITH YOUR FOLLOWERS

Send messages,asks host a QnA, be kind and answer every message you take (if that’s possible). That way you look more appealing to your audience, and you can meet some awesome people too!

BE YOURSELF

It’s really easy to get distracted and put a different personality on Tumblr, but guess what: if you don’t want to, NO ONE can know your real name or your country. Be yourself, be honest. Tumblr is a great community that supports anyone. Don’t be afraid to show how beautiful you really are!

TOOLS

Q+ (Queue for you blog with 600 posts limit)



Blog-Plug (use at your own risk) 


Thank you so much for reading my blog, if you have any questions or 
suggestions feel free to comment down below!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thanks for the tip. Also Tumblr blog is interesting and relevant then buying Tumblr followers can really increase the momentum of followers to your blog. #BuyRealMarketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I use BlogOnAuto [com] since a very long time and due to its great performance, I have gained many followers lately. I use BlogOnAuto to schedule and manage my Tumblr account. Posting, Following, Scheduling, and even un-following were never been so easy. BlogOnAuto with automated mechanisms on autopilot will automatically start increasing your followers who will like and comment on your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking about my experience with BlogOnAuto [com], I can refer it to the strangers too without even hesitating. I just love this tool and its features but my favorite feature that I will mention is Sophisticated Artificial intelligence algorithm that enables us to choose relevant images and posts on your boards and makes sure only your business related posts are being shown on your account.

    ReplyDelete

Got any question? Comment down below and I will be happy to answer!

Flickr Images