Best Vegan YouTube Channels

Hello my flowers! I wanted to make this list for all of you that could use one or two good vegan YouTube channels for inspiration. I myse...

Hello my flowers!
I wanted to make this list for all of you that could use one or two good vegan YouTube channels for inspiration.
I myself would have been lost without those wonderful people keeping me inspired and focused on my goals.
*If you don't agree with my list and think that I forgot someone, you don't have to be rude, just comment the channel and I will update the list!*


  • The Vegan Corner. Hands down, one of the best food channels ever. They are fresh, with nice commentary, that doesn't bore you. A great verity of recipes, especially staples which I find really helpful.
  • Cheap Lazy Vegan. She is a vegan furry. Cute, happy with a wonderful character, she gives you ideas for cheap meals, food prep, budget challenges and more! 
  • Laura Miller. Mostly raw recipes, has the most amazing commentary in the word, sometimes wonderfully weird, will make you come back for more! 
  • Plant Based Traveler. They make the most wonderful, artistic food vlogs out there! Now with a new series called snippet, they will for sure magnetize you.
  • thrivingonplants. Simple, minimal, colorfull. My type of videos! 
  • Freelee the Banana Girl. The queen. The one and only. Many hate her, but many love her. She is mostly spreading the vegan messages, many times crushing those who take veganism the wrong way.
  • Gary Yourofsky. 99% of the vegans know him He might be the reason you are vegan right now. He is not a full time YouTuber, but his videos change life's everyday. 
Not saying that my own channel is nearly good as the ones I mentioned, but it would be great if you checked it out

 I now there are a ton of great vegans on YouTube, but I chose to put in this list the least controversy ones (well, expect Freelee, but I just could not keep her out) and as I sad this list can change!


Thank you so much for reading my blog, if you have any questions or 
suggestions feel free to comment down below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Got any question? Comment down below and I will be happy to answer!

Flickr Images