Easy, Cheap Vegetable Curry

Hello flowers! I know that summer is on the corner, and this recipe is really out of place, but I just could not share with you one of m...

Hello flowers!
I know that summer is on the corner, and this recipe is really out of place, but I just could not share with you one of my favorite recipes, curried vegetables. It’s so easy to make, great for leftovers   and it’s SUPER simple and cheap!


2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 1/5 tbsp coconut cream (or any vegan cream you like)
300 gr mushroom (whatever kind you like)
1 big onion
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 can red kidney beans
1 cup corn
Salt
Pepper
Cumin
Curry powder
Chili paste (make it as spicy as you want!)
Avocado, Rice or quinoa for siders (optional)
 (In Greece, the recipe costs me about 8 , and it makes 3-4 servings)

  •          Chop the mushrooms into big pieces (they will shrink in the process), the onion into small cudes and place them into a pot with 1/5 cup of water. Allow them to cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
  •          Then and the peppers, the corn and let them cook for another 15 minutes.
  •          At this point you can add the canned tomatoes, the cream and a cup of water and let everything cook for another 15 minutes.
  •          After that you can add  all the spices and the chili paste, give it a sturr, taste and adjust.

You can serve it with rice or quinoa, and a few slices or avocado.
You can keep it in the fridge for 3 days.

You can also check the video i made about this recipe on my YouTube channel

If you try this recipe, let me know by tagging me on Instagram! You can find all of my social media information around my blog, or in the about section!

Thank you so much for reading my blog, if you have any questions or 
suggestions feel free to comment down below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Got any question? Comment down below and I will be happy to answer!

Flickr Images