DIY Hair Mask

Hello flowers! Today I bring you a super easy hair mask , with ingredients you already have at your kitchen that will leave your hair fe...

Hello flowers!
Today I bring you a super easy hair mask, with ingredients you already have at your kitchen that will leave your hair feeling amazing! It’s perfect for dry hair and for those who want to grow their hair out.

WHAT YOU WILL NEED

1 banana
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp avocado oil

Peel of the banana and put it in a blender with all the oils. You want this mask to be super smooth without big chunks so the blender is a mast. If you don’t have one make sure the mash the banana really well!
If you have long hair you can all more coconut oil and banana to your mask. It’s all up to you.


As for the application, just brush your hair REALY well and put on a shirt that you don’t need. Then take a brush or a cotton pad and apply evenly throughout the hair. 
Sometimes when my hair is frizzy the day I want to apply the mask, I first rinse them with water and it makes the application super easy.


If you try this mask let me know by tagging me on Instagram, at @kawaii._.wolf or, @wolfiiee.



Thank you so much for reading my blog, if you have any questions or suggestion feel free to comment down below! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Got any question? Comment down below and I will be happy to answer!

Flickr Images