What I Eat In a Day/Vegan

Hello flowers! Today I will be sharing with you what I eat in day. I don’t always cook my own meals because I still live with my family ...

Hello flowers!
Today I will be sharing with you what I eat in day. I don’t always cook my own meals because I still live with my family and when we have food in the house that I can eat (meaning its vegan) I prefer to eat that. But most of the time I cook my own food and I have to say I love it. But you can already tell that by the food recipes I post in this blog. So without further ado let’s see what a vegan student eat in a normal day!

BREAKFAST

I decided to join my mother today and go swimming early in the morning (well It was early for me, I usually wake up really late) and I wanted to have something light before we go to the beach. So I prepared some banana ice-cream from one frozen banana and I topped that with 1 tbsp maple syrup and some coconut flakes.

We are really lucky to leave in a town with a beautiful beach that actually has a Blue Flag, which means that the waters and the actual beach are super clean. I love going there at the morning when it’s not super crowded and you can quietly enjoy the sun and go swimming. It’s actually the only think I love about our town.

BRUNCH

After we got back from the beach I was really hungry because we spend 40 minutes swimming against the current, so I had another bowl of banana ice cream, and piece of an organic, vegan cake with berries I bought from the store. I was just amazed that a Greek grocery store could actually have a vegan option like that.

LUNCH

For lunch I had lentil soup. It’s a common Greek food, and we don’t really call it a soup because most of the people here only eat lentil like that. 

  • We just chop some onion and garlic, we sate them, then put in water, tomato paste and the lentils and let them cook until we have a thick and bit gross looking soup.


DINNER

For dinner I had sweet and sour, pan friend rice with veggies. It’s a really simple recipe that I make all the time and it tastes amazing. 

  • First, I make the sweet and sour sauce. I put in a small pot 50g white vinegar, 50g sugar and 40g tomato ketchup and cook until I have a thick sauce. It’s much cheaper and healthier from store bought sweet and sour sauce.  Then I chop some onion, mushrooms, carrots and peppers and sate them for 10 minutes. After that I add the rice, the sweet and sour sauce and some soy sauce. I also like to put a lot of spices, such as turmeric, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper.

And that’s what I eat in normal day! I hope you enjoy and got some food ideas!
If you try any of the recipes in this post make sure to tag me at Instagram, in either or my accounts @kawaii._.wolf @wolfiiee._

Thank you so much for reading my blog, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to comment down below! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Got any question? Comment down below and I will be happy to answer!

Flickr Images