Easy Vegan Stir-Fry Noodles

Hallo flowers! Today I bring you one of the easiest vegan recipes you can make. Stir fry noodles. Its supper easy and cheap (about 5 eur...

Hallo flowers!
Today I bring you one of the easiest vegan recipes you can make. Stir fry noodles. Its supper easy and cheap (about 5 euros for 2 people) and it’s perfect to make when you are in a hurry.


WHAT YOU WILL NEED


Noodles
Mushrooms
Lettuce (or spinach)
Onions
Carrots
Peppers
Soy sauce
Turmeric
Salt
Pepper  

*I didn’t include measurements because it’s a personal liking if you will put more onion or more lettuce, this dish is really changeable, I’m just giving you the basic canvas, you can add or remove whatever you like! *


INSTRUCTIONS


  • Cut every vegetable into cubes of medium size. I prefer to grade the carrot, but you can cut it into cubes too if you want.
  • Place a pan over medium heat and put in the onions and the carrot with some water and cook for 5 minutes or until the onion is transparent.
  • Then add the peppers and cook for 5 minutes before you add the mushrooms.
  • Now it’s time to prepare the noodles. Mine where super easy to cook, I just put them into boiling water (out of the heat ) and they were done in 5 minutes. But make sure to read the package of your noodles for cooking instruction.
  • After the noodles are done, add to the rest of the vegetables the lettuce and some soy sauce. Stir a bit and immediately after that add the noodles.Now you can add the spices too.  

                                                                                                                                              
And you are done! This recipe will be included in my “What I Eat in a Day” video on YouTube in about a week, so make sure to subscribe to my channel so you won’t miss it!


If you try this recipe let me know by tagging me at Instagram! You can find all my social media links in the "About" page.


Thank you so much for reading my blog, if you have any questions or suggestions make sure to comment down below! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Got any question? Comment down below and I will be happy to answer!

Flickr Images