Vegan Creamy Pasta #2

Hello flowers! Today I bring you the second recipe for creamy pasta.(You can check out the first here ) This one has to be my favorite....

Hello flowers!
Today I bring you the second recipe for creamy pasta.(You can check out the first here) This one has to be my favorite. It’s a bit more complicated but the results are worth it! This recipe includes a bit wine, but if you avoid alcohol or you can’t have it, its fine! You can completely remove it from the recipe.      
(Serves two people)



YOU WILL NEED:

½ onion
1 red pepper
100g mushrooms
3 tbsp tomatoes
2 tbsp red wine (white works too)
½ cup vegan cream
Turmeric
Salt
Pepper
½ package of your favorite pasta

Instructions:

  • First, cook your pasta according to the package instructions.
  • In a pan, put a splash of water, and the onions. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the onions are transparent.
  • Then, add the red pepper and the mushrooms, and cook for another 5 minutes. Add more water if needed.
  • Add the tomatoes, stir and then add the wine. Let it sit for another 5 minutes.
  • Finally, add the vegan cream and you are basically done! The last thing is to add the pasta to the sauce and your dish is ready!


If you make this recipe, make sure to tagg me in one of my accounts on Instagram! You can find all my social media links in the About page! 

Thank you so much for reading my blog, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment down below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Got any question? Comment down below and I will be happy to answer!

Flickr Images