Vegan Brownies

Hello flowers! I was craving something sweet the other day after my lunch and I didn’t really had any fancy desert or proper ingredien...

Hello flowers!

I was craving something sweet the other day after my lunch and I didn’t really had any fancy desert or proper ingredients so I figured I could at least make brownies! It’s literary the most easy recipe you can make. Quick, cheap and delicious. Let’s make them!


WHAT YOU WILL NEED

1 cup cocoa powder
2 cups sugar
1 cup water or diary free milk
1tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp baking soda
1 cup flour

INSTUCTIONS

  • Pre heat the over to 200oC.
  • Shift the cocoa powder and the flour into a bowl, then add the baking soda and the sugar and stir to combine.
  • Then you can add all the wet ingredients and your final mixture is done!
  • Line a baking pan with parchment paper and pour the mixture.
  • Bake for 10 minutes, then pierce the brownies with a knife and take it out when the knife comes out clean.

And you are done! It’s really easy, quick and I hope you liked it! 



If you try this recipe, let me know by tagging me on Instagram! You can find all of my social media information around my blog, or in the about section!


Thank you so much for reading my blog, if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to comment down below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Got any question? Comment down below and I will be happy to answer!

Flickr Images