VEGAN CHEESECAKE

Hello flowers! Since summer is here, I find myself craving a really refreshing and light dessert. I always loved cheesecake when I was...


Hello flowers!
Since summer is here, I find myself craving a really refreshing and light dessert. I always loved cheesecake when I wasn’t vegan so when I tried this recipe my mind was blown. To be honest with you I didn’t expect it to taste as amazing as the non vegan version but trust me, you will love it!



YOU WILL NEED

2 cups mixed berries
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp powder sugar
1 cup cashew nuts
2/3 of a can of coconut cream
1 cup dates
1 pack plain digestive biscuits

INSTUCTIONS


  • In a blender put the biscuits and he dates and blend until they are a sticky mass.  Next cover with it the bottom of a pan and put it in the fridge and let it sit while you prepare the cream.


  • Again take the blender and put the cashew nuts, a splash of water and the coconut cream and blend until you’ve obtained a smooth cream. Put it on top of the biscuit base and put in the fridge again.



  • Next, make the berry jam. If you want you can buy the jam from the grocery store, but making your own is much healthier and fun! In a pot put the berries, a splash of water and the brown sugar and mix. Make sure that you leave some whole berries so the jam has some texture. By now you know the drill, take the pan out of the fridge, put the jam on top of the cream and put it in the fridge again. From this point I suggest leaving it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving. 


And you are done! It’s really easy, quick and I hope you liked it! 

If you try this recipe, let me know by tagging me on Instagram! You can find all of my social media information around my blog, or in the about section!

Thank you so much for reading my blog, if you have any questions or 
suggestions feel free to comment down below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Got any question? Comment down below and I will be happy to answer!

Flickr Images