Simple, Delicius Vegan Burger Patties

Hello flower! Today I have a very exciting recipe for you, vegan burger patties. Super easy, super simple, super cheap! They are delic...

Hello flower!

Today I have a very exciting recipe for you, vegan burger patties. Super easy, super simple, super cheap! They are delicious, they don’t take any time to make and they are super healthy, compared with meat ones.



YOU WILL NEED

½ sweet potatoes
5-6 mushrooms (of any kind)
1 carrot
½ cup red kidney beans
Turmeric
Salt
Pepper

INSTRUCTIONS
  • Cut the sweet potato in half, and put some oil in a pan and bake the one half until the potato is soft.
  • Grade the carrot and cut the mushrooms into little pieces. Put some water in a frying pan and cook them with some turmeric until all the water has evaporated.
  • Mix all the ingredients together and form the patties. I manage to make 3.
  • Bake in tray lined with parchment paper.
  • You have enjoy them in burgers or sandwiches.


If you try this recipe make sure to tag me at Instagram! You can find all my social media link in theAbout section.

Thank you so much for reading my blog, if you have any questions or suggestion make sure to leave a comment down below! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Got any question? Comment down below and I will be happy to answer!

Flickr Images