Autumn Tag

Hello flowers! Its officially fall and I just can’t contain my excitement about this time of the year.  So I thought what better way to...

Hello flowers!

Its officially fall and I just can’t contain my excitement about this time of the year.  So I thought what better way to start my autumn related posts with a tag!

1.The smell of pumpkin guts or rotting leaves? 
Rotting leaves of curse. I wish I leaved in a place with more trees that turn yellow or red.

2. Apple pie or pumpkin pie?
Both? Of curse? My mum makes the best apple pie and my grandma the best pumpkin pie. I’m all set up.

3. Halloween party or exploring haunted places?
Halloween party because I get scared as fuck in creepy places.

4. Witches or ghosts?
Witches all the way! Forever wishing I was born in a Harry Potter like universe.

5. Ouija boards or ghost stories around a campfire?
Ghost stories around a campfire! Sounds so much fun.

6. October or November?
Both, but if I had to choose, October.

7. Black cats or owls?
Uh difficult, very difficult! (if you get the reference, you are the real MVP) I love both I can’t choose one over the other.

8. Carve or paint pumpkins?
Carve!

9. Bake pie or bake cookies?
Both, I love baking! (I just don’t like cleaning up after I’m done)

10. Rain or fog?
If I was the king of the universe, it would rain 90% of the time.

11. Cinnamon or Nutmeg?
Cinnamon.

12. Coffee or Apple Cider?
Coffee runs in my veins!

13. Red Leaves or Orange Leaves?
Both, but I prefer red.



Thank you for reading! These are always so much fun to make! See you around! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Got any question? Comment down below and I will be happy to answer!

Flickr Images